For the Flourishing of the City
Medical professionals and government leaders are communicating a strong need for everyone to stay inside for the foreseeable future, especially those who are immunocompromised and the elderly.
We want to care for each other and for our neighbors during this difficult time. Click the links below to let us know if you have a need or if you can help someone out.
Flyers Offering Help
- With River Life logo, to distribute near the church (East Sac)
- With River Life logo, to distribute in your neighborhood (if not East Sac)
- With no logo, can be distributed by anyone anywhere
Links to information on COVID-19
- "Flatten The Curve", why is everybody social distancing?
- What's New from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Workplace, School and Home Guidance from the CDC
- Sacramento County
- California Department of Public Health
- World Health Organization (WHO)